New Releases of the Month

Happy March everyone!  What better way to celebrate making it through the majority of winter than with some new releases?
​​
​​The Library of Lost and Found
​​by Phaedra Patrick
​​Release Date 3/26/2019
​​Fiction
The Library of Lost and Found

In my experience, there is nothing die-hard readers love more than reading books that take place in libraries and bookstores.  I’m sure this one will be pretty popular this spring!
​​
​​Prince Charming
​​by Rachel Hawkins
​​Release Date 3/5/2019
​​Young Adult
Prince Charming (Royals #1)

I read this book over the summer when it was first released as “Royals”.  I really enjoyed it, and it’s the first book in a forthcoming series.  If you haven’t read it yet, now is your chance!
​​
​​The Handmaid’s Tale
​​by Margaret Atwood & Renee Nault
​​Release Date 3/26/2019
​​Graphic Novel
The Handmaid's Tale

​​If you already read the book and watched the series, maybe it’s time to move onto the graphic novel!
​​

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Releases of the Month - June

Meet The Bookstagrammer

April New Releases